March 27, 2011

Art And Me!

I've neglected my blog for almost six months now but I have never stopped drawing! 


Starting from today, I will be posting more of my artworks of the past six months. I hope you enjoy them. 


I know some of you might already know that I was enrolled in an art school. Well, I've been really busy drawing and I learned a lot from my time there too. They taught me basic drawing skills far from the manga and cartoonish art style that I usually do. And here they are! 






This one is not finished yet but I just thought I might as well share it with you.




This one is my favorite. It took many hours to finish. This is the hardest and most complicated art work I have ever done. Hope you like it!




This was one of my first works during my time in art school.


There will be more drawings posted soon!



1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

I'm impressed!!!! You made me proud, son. Keep drawing and keep sharing them here.

Glad to see you back blogging.