December 03, 2011

University Life is Tiring!!

Me (4th from the right) and my basketball team.
             
Not only does the academics in my new school time-pressuring and, of course, quite exhausting, I also am a member of my division's basketball team. The practices are very tiring but nevertheless fun! We played a game during the school sportsfest but lost. We are playing another game next year, and the tournament will be even bigger so practices continue.

Other than the basketball team, I am also representing my division along with my friends and classmates in the cheer dance competition. Boy, it is tiring! My body still aches from the practices and workouts! Anyway, that's the update on me and school for now. Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah! What a title! Obviously it's the adjustment from homeschooling to the big school. You will soon get used to it. I'm sure you are doing well.
Thanks for the update.I appreciate to hear your thoughts.

Blessings!