February 13, 2010

A Short Novel Waiting to be Published


Last year, in my English subject, I was supposed to write a short novel using very little information from the book "In His Steps" by Charles M. Sheldon. It is my first short novel though I did write stories years ago but this is be the first one I wrote with dialogues. It tells about a small girl who lost her family during the hard times and is struggling with a new life in a new town with new people. My mom wants it to be published but it still needs a little bit of work and I'm planning to put in a few illustrations.

And I also apologize for my slow postings, I've been very busy with schoolwork but I will still be posting Bee Wise posts every Friday.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

It's a very good story and well-written, too. That's why I believe it's worth publishing. Let's work on that.

Mom