March 11, 2010

Graduation At Last!

Did you know that I finally finished High School?


Yes! Finally, after schooling for many years, I am finally done! I schooled in many different countries in many different schools and also homeschooled in many different homes.

Did you also know that I never graduated before? I didn't do my last year in elementary school because I had to study a new language so that I could enroll in a local school in Malaysia where we once lived. It was hard yes, but it also was quite fun and was a very good experience.

I've also been switching from homeschooling to public schooling then back to homeschooling. So far, homeschooling was far better for me. In homeschooling, my academic grades were much better. I learn more interesting subjects aside from Mathematics, English, Science, Social Studies, Word Building and Literature. I did some extra subjects like Filipino, College Math, World History and Economics, Health, Music, New Testament Survey and Life of Christ, and I still get time for sports and practical arts. I finished all my required high school subjects just after I turned 16! If I were in public school, I would still have one more year schooling!

Next month, my Mom and I are going back to my home country for the graduation ceremony at the school where I was registered as a homeschooler. I hope all goes well!

Thank you God for all the blessings You have given me!
Thank you for my wonderful education!
Thank you very much!

University life, here I come!

To read more Bee Wise posts click Bee Wise.



5 comments:

Ruth said...

Congratulations, son. We're happy and proud of you.

Mrs. M said...

Congratulations from all of us!!!! We will miss you when you go to the university.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Judy Dudich said...

*****Congratulations!*****



~Mary and Grace~

Cenie said...

Wow.. Congratulations Ben! This goes to your mom and dad too for a job well done! Hope you'll find yourself always in the path "HE" is leading you..... to a bright future and success.

Cenie