January 15, 2010

Some Artwork I've Done Last Year

This one's called the Warrior. I drew him last August I think.This guy doesn't have a name yet. If you want you can name him. Just post some of your ideas in the comments.
My first try at drawing robots the "manga" way. I think it worked out just fine. What do you think?
This one's called the Punch! It was just one of my experiment at drawing characters in action.
This guy, I drew him just for the sake of looking at a person carrying a lot of swords Haha.

And these are just a few of them I drew last year. I have lots more, Piles more. I'll try and post a few more later. Hope you like 'em!

7 comments:

Ruth said...

You make me a proud mom!

I'm glad you finally found a place to store your work. I look forward to see more here. Keep posting!

By the way, we need to think how we can publish the stories you've written. This is a good start!

God bless you son.

Mrs. M said...

Impressive work of art. Good to see more of your artwork here!

Snuffygirl5 said...

Ben, I'm a friend of your mothers and she sent me here! Wonderful art work! You are very talented. This gives me hope with my young artists! Many blessings and pray how the Lord will use this for his glory!
-Stephanie

LLJ said...

you are really gifted. Thank you for sharing!
Leanne

Judy Dudich said...

Ben, Laura would like to know if you use the "paint" program on your computer to get the lines and bubble boxes so straight and even....As for naming the guy underneath the Warrior...Gracie, Mary Helen and Joey think he should be called "Rebel Rex".
We are all so impressed with your talent...and are VERY excited that you are sharing your pictures with us!

Ben said...

Haha. Thanks for the great comments!
I use Adobe photoshop after scanning my drawings or use the digicam to take the pictures then I copy them into my computer.
Rebel Rex is a great name! Haha.

Judy Dudich said...

HI Ben its Jake I like your
blog its cool


Jake